2019 Ford Raptor – This is not your regular Raptor
Looking for the Ultimate Adventure Vehicle?
This is not your regular Raptor. This Raptor has 18″ Fuel Sledge wheels wrapped in 37″ BFG KM3 Tires, a 2.5″ leveling kit, Pre runner style front bumper and a custom wrap job. 450 Horse Power and 510 lb-ft torgue out of the 3.5L H.O. Ecoboost V6, Hooked up to a 10 Speed Automatic transmission.
BTW great news, our Employee Pricing is Back http://bit.ly/2lH438O
Premium Black Leather Interior
- Equipment Group 802A Luxury
- Heated and Cooled Front Seats
- Heated Rear Outboard Seats
- Heated Steering Wheel
- SYNC3 Infotainment System with Voice-Activated Navigation
- B&O Play Premium Audio System
- 360 Camera with Split-View Display
- Blind Spot Information System (BLIS)
- LED Headlamps and Tail lamps
- Power Sliding Rear Window
- Front and Rear Tow Hooks
- Power Adjustable Pedals
- Inflatable Rear Safety Belts
- Raptor Technology Package
- Panoramic Moonroof
- Integrated Trailer Brake Controller
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist
- Power Tailgate with Step
Nick Silva gives us a teaser of what’s wrapped up in the new 2019 F-150 Raptor! Please don’t tell the boss we were doing donuts in it!
Today’s leaner, meaner 2019 Raptor is nearly 500 lbs. lighter than the previous generation with its high-strength, military-grade, aluminum-alloy body. With an Engine Built To Go Through Hell, the 2019 Raptor has a high-output twin-turbo, intercooled DOHC 24-valve, 3.5L EcoBoost® engine with port fuel and direct injection paired with a 10-speed automatic transmission that generates a massive 450 horsepower and 510 lb.-ft. of torque.