Our COVID-19 Precautions
With the safety of our staff and customers in mind, we are constantly watching the updated guidelines WorkSafeBC and VIHA post on their website to make sure we are following COVID-19 precautions at Steve Marshall Ford.
With that in mind, below is a list of practices we have implemented at all dealer locations to ensure our staff and customers are kept healthy and safe while in our buildings.
- We ask that anyone entering the building please sanitize hands at sanitizing stations available for all staff and customers.
- We ask that everyone please keep 2 meters apart when possible. When a safe distance can not be maintained, make sure you are wearing a mask. We have masks available at reception.
- We ask that no one enter the building if you exhibit flu like symptoms.
- We have sneeze guards at all high traffic area where staff and customers interact, for ex. Service desk.
- We enforce the “Keep Your Pen” program. Clean pens are readily available for customers. Any used pens are placed in separate containers and then sanitized for reuse.
- All Shuttle Drivers wear masks when delivering customers, customer must wear a mask when using our shuttle service. We have masks available for customers who don’t have one.
- Our lounge, door handles, washrooms and chairs are sanitized frequently.
- All seating in lounge enables customers to maintain 2 meters distance.
- All vehicles are sanitized before and after staff moves/services/drive a customer’s vehicle.
- Each area of the dealership will have its own max capacity.
Any questions or concerns can be directed to Amy at 250-830-8859 or email@example.com. Click here to find a manager or employee of a specific department if you need to know more about our safety practices.
At Steve Marshall Ford, the health and safety of our staff and customers are our number one priority during this time of uncertainty. We want to ensure we follow all recommended COVID-19 precautions so that people feel comfortable in our buildings.